CGI Tutorial

Jim jhefferon at smcvt.edu
Fri Oct 6 07:40:36 EDT 2006

Sells, Fred wrote:
> content is great, my comments are editorial.
>
> I prefer PDF with bookmarks rather than HTML.
>   <clip>
> If you choose to go the PDF route, I've found OpenOffice 2.0 pretty good at
> generating PDF with bookmarks.  Just don't get too complex or OO may hose
> you.
Since you replied to a person who replied to me and who mentioned it, I
assume that you are talking about my text _Linear Algebra_ (I have
another text up, _Number Theory_, that no one seems to know about so I
assume you are not talking about it).  If that's true then it is way
off topic, not just for the thread but for the newsgroup.  Please write
me separately at the address given on the web page for the text.

But, my book doesn't use any HTML.  It also doesn't come from a word
processor, since for mathematics the standard is LaTeX, so maybe you
are talking about something entirely unrelated?  But at all events it
seems not to have to do with CGI.

Jim