A curses-game I need help with.

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Mon Oct 9 19:27:32 EDT 2006

"Gasten" <operagasten at gmail.com> writes:

> I would like to know what I did wrong. Too´many spellingmisstakes?
> Shitty code? No one understands? No one got the answer? Should I
> wait a little longer?  Thank you.

For my part, I skipped over your post because the code was far too long.

If you have a problem you'd like a lot of people to look at, the most
effective way is to make a short, complete example that demonstrates
exactly the problem you're trying to understand.

This approach has the bonus benefit that, in isolating the problem for
this purpose, you often gain a better understanding of it yourself
before posting it :-)

--
 \           "Earth gets its price for what Earth gives us."  -- James |
  `\                                                    Russell Lowell |