Arrays? (Or lists if you prefer)

Hakusa at gmail.com Hakusa at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 00:02:17 EDT 2006

Fredrik Lundh wrote:
> Hakusa at gmail.com wrote:
>
> > Interesting. Could I do . . . let's say
> >
> > b = [range(range(3)]
> >
> > for a three-dimensional array?
>
>  >>> [range(range(3))]
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>    File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
> TypeError: range() integer end argument expected, got list.
>
> if your mail program is easier to reach than your Python interpreter
> window, something's wrong with your setup.
>
> </F>

lol. Sad lol.
My mail button is actually easier to reach than my Python Interpreter,
especially when I wrote that quickly befoer going to bed . . . although
other than that, I just find it hard to program recently because school
has been taxing most of my intellectual anything, but yestarday I
thought I'd get back into the string. So nothing is wrong with my set
up, just my over-stressed brain.