doesNotUnderstand?

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Mon Oct 9 20:48:38 EDT 2006

"Liquid Snake" <liquidsnk at gmail.com> writes:

> But i still want to know if theres a method like __insertMethodNameHere__  that does it for
> me... or if you think it's a nice thing to have...
> i'm REALLY SORRY for my REALLY BAD English... so..., don't hate me please..
> And I'm sorry if this question wasted your time.

If you could see your way to separating paragraphs with a blank line,
that would be a big benefit for people trying to read your message;
any remaining problems with your English are minor in comparison to
that.

--
 \     "Never do anything against conscience even if the state demands |
  `\                                          it."  -- Albert Einstein |