question: script to input data into a web page and then retrieve the result?

mxywp mxywp at 126.com
Sun Oct 22 01:16:36 EDT 2006

 Hi,

Could someone help me with this or share an example script with me?

Here is what I want to accomplish:
(1) input 3 values into 3 boxes on a web page
(2) there is an authentication code each time you access this page and I have to write this code into the fourth box on the same page
(3) click "submit" button
(4) this web page will turn into a page with a table having a value calculated from my inputs
(5) extract this value into a local file
(6) repeat the above for 12000 times.

I would really appreciate it if someone can tell me how to do it using python script. I am new to python web programming.

Thanks,
mxywp