How to print a file in binary mode

Lucas Luwian at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 09:33:50 EDT 2006

thanks for your answer.

I known how to do it.
read() return a string. so
1) bytes = read(1) #read the file by bit.
2) chrString  = ord(bytes) #convert the string to ASCII.
3) print numberToBinary(chrString) #convert the ASCII to Binary using
my function.
4) Loop

I do it because I want to encrypt a string into a picture using RSA
algorithm.
so I first convert the string to binary,and then saving the binary into
picture

finally, print the picture by binary!

It is my coursework and studying PYTHON passingly : )