Python to use a non open source bug tracker?

Nick Craig-Wood nick at craig-wood.com
Wed Oct 4 05:30:03 EDT 2006

lbolognini at gmail.com <lbolognini at gmail.com> wrote:
>  And i dunno what the case against Trac is (it looks a fine tool for my
>  small projects) but probably it's not good enough for python.org

Trac is really good in my experience.

  http://trac.edgewall.org/

Python.org has already moved to svn so trac is surely the next part of
the equation.  Having an integrated Bugtracker / Wiki / Svn repository
browser is very helpful.

We use it for all our commercial work.

It is also in use by MythTV which judging by the volume of its mailing
lists is about or more active a project than python.

  http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/

A nice extra is that it is written in python.