Python components

Jorge Vilela jorge.com.br at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 09:12:16 EDT 2006

Hello group!
We know that Python have many components not too knowledge.
I think that I'm looking for one of them.
I need embed a good document editor ( as Word or Writer ) in my small python
application, for document editing.
It's to lawyers make important documents and control them using the
application, that's the reason why need be a good editor (edit tables,
border, paragraphs etc).
I had though about anything that embed the Microsoft word/Open Office Writer
in application, but now i think kinda impossible.
So, maybe exist some component for a rich editing documents.
Do anyone know any?

I'm using pyGTK, but dont care if it use any other grafic tool.

Thanks
Jorge