Python on your mobile phone

amit saha dandolls at yahoo.co.in
Fri Nov 24 15:16:50 EST 2006

Hi list!
The most exciting thing that i am doing offlate has been this. I am programming on my mobile using my new favourite language, Python.
Though this thing might not be new to many of you, but then i am a late
starter. And i was completely ignorant of this before partly because i
did not have the "proper" phone and also i never thought of Python so seriously as i do now.
This article will serve a dual purpose. Those of you ignorant of Python will start appreciating this simple,elegant and powerful language and also make you start doing more with your mobile phone.

For me, it is something which will keep me busy everywhere now,
during journeys, during boring class hours,during power cuts and every
single second which used to be wasted earlier.

Access the full text here.

http://geocities.com/amit_saha_works/python/python-s60.html

Amit Saha

*A Proud Ubuntero*