Libgmail

Jussi Salmela tiedon_jano at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 28 04:19:12 EST 2006

linuxfreak wrote:
> hi guys,
>
> just starting out on python and libgmail... any documentation for
> libgmail outthere... basically what i want to do is develop an
> application to use gmail like and ftp server... should be able to
> upload files and download them as well....
>
> thanks

My browser has this amazing thing called Google installed. It's a kind
of search facility with which I can search through Internet to find
information.

By searching for libgmail it gives me about 158000 places to read
through but if I were you I'd start at the top which is
	libgmail.sourceforge.net

HTH,
Jussi