Accessing feed history in an RSS Reader

soring at gmail.com soring at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 18:04:33 EST 2006

I'm pretty sure that GoogleReader keeps its own archive on their
servers to provide historical feed items - so you'd have to implement
your own archiving on your server to get the same functionality (unless
GoogleReader publishes any API you could use for this purpose).

In the general case, given any XYZ company that publishes RSS for their
web content, they of course don't have any obligation to keep archives
of their past RSS feeds.

Sorin