Python business software?

Greg Lindstrom gslindstrom at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 13:14:58 EST 2006

Hello-

My wife runs a sewing/embroidery business and has asked me to write a system
to help her with her client database, inventory, and accounts
receivable/payable.  I've looked into using either PythonCard or Dabo (I
like both packages) but thought I ask the list if there is anything like
this out there already.  Tasks such as tracking clients are fairly routine
in business, so maybe there's something close that I could hack in order to
add details specific to our business.  We only have one computer right now,
so we don't *need* a web-based system but we plan on growing so it would be
an option.

Thanks for you help,
--greg