The Python Papers Edition One

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Thu Nov 23 20:04:31 EST 2006

"tleeuwenburg at gmail.com" <tleeuwenburg at gmail.com> writes:

> Yes, it's true that you can't resell copies of The Python Papers for
> personal profits, but you may derive from it, reproduce and
> propagate it. You're quite right to point it out.

Then please revise the false statement that the publication is "free
as in beer and freedom", or make it true by releasing the documents
under a license that does grant conventional free-software freedoms.

--
 \       "They can not take away our self respect if we do not give it |
  `\                                      to them."  -- Mahatma Gandhi |