Graph Data Structures

Nathan Harmston ratchetgrid at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 25 17:30:49 EST 2006

> > https://networkx.lanl.gov/

This was working for me earlier, I managed to get everything from
there earlier. It seems a very good package. It seems theres more out
there than what I had thought, which unfortunately makes it harder for
me to decide what to use (pynetwork and bgl look useful aswell). I m
going to do some testing on it later and see what happens with it.
Thanks a lot for your help.

Has anyone got an idea how I could split the contents of a node and
its representation (to save memory in my graph). ie.... the nodes
contain the start and end coordinates and id and the actual
representation contains the string. I was going to have :

class Node(object):
    pass

class Section(Node):
    pass

class Item(object):
   pass

Where section contains a slice of the Item which im interested. I m
just not sure how I can access the contents of item without storing
it. ---> If u get what I mean???

Many Thanks in advance

Nathan