Yield

John Machin sjmachin at lexicon.net
Thu Nov 16 02:39:37 EST 2006

On 16/11/2006 5:45 PM, olive wrote:
> dwelch91 a écrit :
>> http://docs.python.org/ref/yield.html
>
> This is a perfect example that demonstrate how the actual python is bad
> and most of the time useless (at least for me).

I think that you left the word "documentation" out after "python" :-)

> We really need mor example !
>
> I would like to thanks Fredrik for his contribution to improve that.

Call me crazy, but after an admittedly quick read, the version on the
wiki seems to be about word for word with on the docs.python.org version.

Could you please tell us how you think the wiki version is an improvement?

Cheers,
John