CORBA: Fnorb Problems

rodmc userprogoogle-139 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 13 10:16:37 EST 2006

Hi,

I have installed Fnorb and everything seems to have gone ok. However I
keep getting the error message below. This is despite the fact that the
MS CL c++ preprocessor seems to be in PATH. I can type "cl" and
although I get nothing back in the DOS window, there is also no error
message.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Python24\Lib\site-packages\Fnorb\script\cpp.py", line 53, in
-toplevel-
    raise "No C/C++ pre-processor found in your PATH!"
No C/C++ pre-processor found in your PATH!

On seeing what information is returned the variables which are
searching for the presence of CL in PATH come back with nothing.

System: Windows XP, Python 2.4, Most recent version of Fnorb 1.3.

Any pointers are welcome. Thanks in advance.

Best,

rod