E-Commerce Partner Program

Eric_Dexter at msn.com Eric_Dexter at msn.com
Wed Nov 8 05:11:23 EST 2006

I am willing to barter for the space.  I need csoundgrid2.py to be
callable from inside a program just like it is from the command line.
This has been driving me nuts for a couple of weeks.  The program is
part of csoundroutines beta 8.  and the program is called dex tracker
although knowing how to do it is what Im after a simple test program
will work.

https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=156455
http://www.dexrow.com