MAKE GOOD MONEY BY INTERNET

Hendrik van Rooyen mail at microcorp.co.za
Sun Nov 19 02:13:00 EST 2006

"Paul McGuire" <ptmcg at austin.rr._bogus_.com> wrote:

> Is there no way to filter this kind of junk, short of going to a moderated
> list?

I don't think its an easy thing to do - short of forcing all new threads to go
through some sort of portal, that is moderated, or having members with the
privilege of starting new threads, - which is completely useless, as newbies
have to somehow have access.

and simple things like blacklists are useless with the advent of all the free
mail account stuff out there - maybe we should start campaigning for an IP
address for life, implanted in yer skull at birth, complete with a small
quantity of RDX or something, just waiting for the right message...

I seem to remember a lot of discussion here driven by the author of - what -
spambayes - or something like that just recently - but I cant remember who he
was - maybe he can help...

- Hendrik