Return float problem.

John Machin sjmachin at lexicon.net
Sat Nov 25 23:04:45 EST 2006

YunBin Lee wrote:
> John, Thanks for your help!
>
> > Did you notice that the garbage is a whole number? Why? Because you
> > have been (more or less) plucking ints out of some arbitrary place on
> > the stack, floating them, and printing them.
>
> I don't know how to solve it (or the right way), could you give me some
> examples?

Is this homework?

Examples of what? Do you want me to write your code for you?

Examples? The Internet is loaded with *working* example C code split
over several .c and .h files.

How much C have you done? In other words, what is your level of
expertise? I would have thought that function prototypes and include
files would be something you would have already mastered before you
tried to write a Python extension wrapper for some C code.

You have been given 3 big fat hints.  If you didn't understand any of
them, after reference to your C textbook and Googling, please feel free
to ask again.