assigning values in __init__

Tue Nov 7 14:12:53 EST 2006

John Salerno wrote:

> Is this a good way to assign the values to the different attributes?
> Should 'stats' be a list/tuple (like this), or should I do *stats instead?

Thanks guys! The main suggestion seems to be to use setattr(), so I
might give that a try. But I do like Steve's suggestion that it's better
to be explicit about each attribute, instead of just accepting a list of
numbers (but I can't help but feel that for some reason this is better,
because it's more general). We shall see! :)