reduce to be removed?

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Mon Nov 13 04:38:31 EST 2006

Dustan wrote:
> Alright, I can see I'm a bit outvoted here. I tried your suggestions
> and it worked fine.
>
> I'll also try to consider in the future that part of the problem might
> be lack of information conveyed on my part.

Well, since such honest and public self-examination is so rarely seen
(especially in the face of the effbot's occasional vehement bluntness)
allow me to congratulate you on your open-mindedness.

Sometimes it seems like "egoless programming" went out with the 1980's.
I'm sure I'll enjoy reading your future posts.

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden       +44 150 684 7255  +1 800 494 3119