logo design

Lars Rune Nøstdal larsnostdal at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 00:08:00 EST 2006

On Wed, 01 Nov 2006 20:48:12 -0800, Geoffrey Summerhayes wrote:

> Picture this: Hey, I'm switching to COBOL because its new
> logo looks great on t-shirts and mugs.

Maybe the extra funding would improve "COBOL" and its libraries faster by
letting a developer work more often on it.

I'm not totally serious; but maybe some way of donating money to further
improvement of SBCL/Slime/something-cool-and-universally-needed-here would
be OK or something.

..I need a new t-shirt anyways; the Ubuntu t-shirt has gone missing.. :(

--
Lars Rune Nøstdal
http://lars.nostdal.org/