The Python Papers Edition One

Alan J. Salmoni salmoni at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 07:03:46 EST 2006

I heartily agree. pdf format has never been much of a problem for me.
Now that you have an ISSN, has it been submitted to Google Scholar or
other academic indexes?

http://scholar.google.com/intl/en/scholar/about.html for Google Scholar
http://citeseer.ist.psu.edu/submitDocument.html for Citeseer

These are two I can think of but there must be more. Any suggestions?

I think that this is great work guys - I'll see if I can take some time
to submit some of the code I developed a few years ago.

All the best!

Alan