MySQLdb windows binaries for Python 2.5??

Robin Becker robin at NOSPAMreportlab.com
Sat Nov 11 04:54:07 EST 2006

Henk.van.Asselt at gmail.com wrote:
> I'm also looking for a MySQLdb binary for windows. This is holding me
> from upgrading from Python 2.4 to Python 2.5 !
>
> Or does anybody know of alternatives ?   I have to connect directly to
> an MySQL database.
>
> Henk
>
>> HI All,
>> Does such a beast exist?  Have been looking but haven't seen any.  Any
>> insight would be appreciated.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Chris

I'm just trying to build from source and am having problems getting the
right parameters for the setup.py. It seems mysql-5.0.27 for win32
doesn't have mysql-config.exe so the setup fails rather miserably.

--
Robin Becker