basic python questions

nateastle at gmail.com nateastle at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 17:09:42 EST 2006

I tried ironpython, when it worked it worked rather well. There were a
couple of things I didn't like about it which was enough for me not to
use it. If the program broke ie array out of bounds or some other run
time error vs would crash and restart with the debugger still attached
to another proccess which forced me to close out vs and restart it.
That was the major issue I ran into. Other than that it worked out
really well with intellisense and debug capablities.