Several entries on Tile and TableList at the Tkinter wiki

jim-on-linux inq1ltd at verizon.net
Mon Nov 27 12:29:58 EST 2006

Thanks for posting this entry,

The fact that a wiki or help site doesn't get a
lot of traffic is not an necessarily an indicator
of it's usfulness.  It indicates to me that the
product, in this case Tkinter, may be easy to use
and understand, after working with it a little, A
lot of help may not be necessary.

A good example is the py2exe help site.
At one time not to long ago there might be 8 to 12
post per day, or more. Today by my unscientific
count method, I don't think there are more than 3
to 4 post per week.  Yet, py2exe and Tkinter is
almost as valuable as Python. If we couldn't
build programs for Windows, where would a python
programmes's money come from?

Thanks again,

jim-on-linux
http://www.inqvista.com