Remote Objects via CGI?

kpd kevin.dahlhausen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 15:38:41 EST 2006

I did not have much hope, but thought there might be something.  I was
thinking of going this route to get a very quick solution to a python
fat-client adding to or retrieving objects from a community repository
over http.

XMLRpc could work if there is a CGI solution, although the data sets do
not lend themselves to XML.  They are tuples of 6 floats about 2000 to
a data set.

I did just find out today that CherryPy can support different apps in
'branches' so that may be the right way to go.

Might just have to do it the right way with a real CGI app.