Printing database output in tabular form

ronrsr ronrsr at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 14:40:04 EST 2006

when I try to print a web table containing output from a database, I am
getting more info than I want- -

I would like this to print w'o the array('c',    AND I'd like the
control characters to print as HTML control chars.

array('c', '- "In the boom years of 1990-1997 developing countries paid
more in debt service than they received in new assistance."
\\r\\n\\r\\n- "Africa pays out $13.5 billion in debt service every
year." \\r\\n\\r\\n- "Africa spends four times as much on debt
repayment a')

Thanks very much for your assistance.

bests,

-rsr-