SE 2.3 temporarily unavailable. Cheese shop defeats upload with erratic behavior. Urgently requesting help.

jim-on-linux inq1ltd at verizon.net
Thu Nov 2 10:20:31 EST 2006

Frederic,

I've been trying to get back into my package in
the Cheese Shop for over a year. The phone
company changed my e:mail address and to make a
long and frustrating story short I can't get back
into the Cheese Shop to make changes to my file.

Time is money.  At some time you have to consider
if it is worth it.  At least you have the name of
your program listed.

I wish I could be more helpfull. I'll watch the

Good Luck,
jim-on-linux

http://www.inqvista.com