profanity on comp.lang.python (was Re: Pyro stability)

Carl J. Van Arsdall cvanarsdall at mvista.com
Wed Nov 8 13:12:25 EST 2006

BartlebyScrivener wrote:
> Chaz Ginger wrote:
>

>>> it is supposed to be about PYTHON. Get it?
>>>

> I agree. And Python is an extremely serious matter calling for decorum
> and propriety.

Lol, is it really now?  And I suppose its your definition of decorum and
not mine right?  Things like that are always relative.  I think decorum
would state that you should be an adult and not make a big deal out of
nothing.  But that's just me, and as I said, its all relative.

(and honestly, if you thought the word fuck was bad, you should really
be offended by my profanity-free statement above).

-c

--

Carl J. Van Arsdall
cvanarsdall at mvista.com