[OT] how to write code into a blog post?

Jorge Vargas jorge.vargas at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 08:44:45 EST 2006

Hi I know many people here blog so sorry for the OT.

Currently I have a wordpress install and went I wanted to post some
code I notice how painfull it is. I'm still in shock that programmers
forgot about posting code on their own engine, but oohh well they are
php :D

anyway I'll like to know your experiences I google around for wp
plugins and half of them are dead links and the other half I wasn't
very existed about.

I'm running this on a very good webhost so I can install pretty much
anything. so I'll accept suggestions either for wp plugins or another
engine, but the only way I'll accept something like blogger is that
they let me have it on my hostname or at least make me do overwrites.

I'm even willing to change my blogging platform if that's the best
way. So please post your suggestions there too.

thanks