Python visual IDE

king kikapu aboudouvas at panafonet.gr
Wed Nov 22 04:40:10 EST 2006

Hi to all,

i am not sure if this question really belongs here but anyway, here it
goes: I have seen a lot of IDEs for Python, a lot of good stuff but
actually none of them has what, for example, Visual Studio has: a
Visual Editor (with the  ability to place controls on forms etc etc),
or RAD

I know that there is Glade but does anybody knows of some product, or
an ongoing effort to this direction so i can have a look at ?

Coming from Windows and vs.net world, i think the only missing point
here is the integration of the Pyrthon with a RAD IDE...

Thanks a lot and i apologize if this isn't the correct place for this
question...

Kikapu