Data structure for ordered sequence

Eric_Dexter at msn.com Eric_Dexter at msn.com
Mon Nov 13 04:51:08 EST 2006

There are probily better ways to do this.  The pil library has a
rectangle drawing feature, I would check through the docs of wxwindows
and tkinter unless this is homework because the pil people will not let
you distribute pils.  I am going to be looking for the same think let
me know if you get a better answer.

http://my.opera.com/yjfuk/blog/index.dml/tag/captcha

https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=156455
http://www.dexrow.com