where the hell is the run command of PyPe editor?

Josiah Carlson jcarlson at uci.edu
Thu Nov 2 04:17:22 EST 2006

daniel <daniel.huangfei at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to use PyPe, but I just got so frustrated when attempting to
> run a script, this is the very first feature I would use for an editor,
> OMG. I browsed through every single menu item and gave up...
>
> any help would be appreciated,  (the most silly question ever, sounds
> like a new computer user. ;--(    )

I don't normally troll python-list, so sorry if this gets to you late,
but to answer your question; there are sample macros in the
macros/samples directory with recent PyPE distributions which include
both "run current script" and "run selected code" example macros.

If you have questions about PyPE in the future, feel free to email me
directly, including PyPE in the subject will make sure it gets past my
spam filter.

 - Josiah