Directory Listing output to a file

wifighost at earthlink.net wifighost at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 3 03:46:04 EST 2006

Hi All,

            I am a newbie to the Python language and already love it. I am
working on my first script. I am trying to create a script that will get the
contents of a directory and export (output) that information in a file that
exists or creates. Mainly it's going to read my network drive and output all
the names of files and folders in that drive so I can have a list handy in a
txt file format. I am already working on the code an running into a few
snags. Please e-mail me if you can help, I will post the code on my web site
so those who e-mail me can see it.