PyDev + Eclipse (Was: Re: What's the best IDE?)

Michael B. Trausch mike$#at^&nospam!%trauschus
Wed Nov 1 10:23:15 EST 2006

Éric Daigneault wrote:

> I run the latest pydev on both windows and linux...  The setup is
> excatcly the same (on the eclipse, path setup and all)
> My windows setup is much better at auto-complete that the linux
> setup...  In linux, other than with self, I seldom get auto complete on
> other classes.  In windows it sometimes can figure out to what class
> belong the instance and propose appropriate choices...
>
> Caus of my present workload I gave up trying to make it work...
> E :D.

Yeah, I have given up, too.  I don't really need it, though it would
have been nice to have because I do not (yet) have a second monitor to
attach to my workstation for information-browsing... :-P

	-- Mike