question on pygtk and accessibility on windows.

faulkner faulkner612 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 30 10:52:40 EST 2006

if by 'accessibility' you mean 'usable' (like python and firefox are
usable), then yes. there are pygtk bindings for windows, and they work.
http://python-forum.org/py/viewtopic.php?t=116
if by 'accessibility' you mean 'usable for the blind/deaf', then i
think that is up to you as an application developer.