Python Error:IndentationError: expected an indented block

Antonios Katsikadamos antonioskatsikadamos at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 8 10:47:01 EST 2006

hi all. I try to run an old python code and i get the following message

 File "/home/antonis/db/access.py", line 119
     def DoCsubnet1 (action, subject, target, args):             # DoC servers net
       ^
 IndentationError: expected an indented block

 1) and I don't know what causes it. I would be grate full if you could give me a tip.

 2) how can i overcome it? Can i use the keyword pass?and if how ccan i use it

 Kind regards,

 Antonios

Sponsored Link

For just $24.99/mo., Vonage offers unlimited local and long- distance calling. Sign up now.