C extensions and memory leakage

Sheldon shejo284 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 02:51:48 EST 2006

Hi,

I have a program that I have extended with a C function. When the
program is run once or twice everything is ok but in a loop of 5 to 12
iterations, the memory runs out and the program crashes.
Now I have gone through this program thoroughly to check if all arrays
have been deallocated prior to exiting and they have, but still the
problem exists.

Now I am wondering if the problem is in Python and the wrapper? Does
anybody have any idea or experience with this? I am running on
Mandrake10 using python 2.3. I am not exactly sure which C wrapper I am
using as I have copied it from another person.

thanks in advance,
/Sheldon