wing ide vs. komodo?

John Henry john106henry at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 6 19:42:55 EST 2006

"cool" is in the eyes of the beholder.

While I agree that this can be useful in some situations, I find it
very annoying when all I want (and need) to do is a simple dumber
search and yet it tells me tons of useless searches that I don't care
for.

The inability to debug multi-threaded applications is pretty annoying
too.  It's unacceptable that a "professional" level debugger can't
handle multithreaded code.

But then again, I depend on Wing everyday.  I just have to build my
code with lots of "if debugging, don't thread else thread" type of
constructs...