Pyro stability

John Henry john106henry at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 7 17:42:28 EST 2006

Being a non-professional programmer, I've managed to use Pyro to do
what I need to do with very minimal fuss.  In fact, I don't even
understand a lot of what's under the cover.  All I did was to mimic
what one of the sample program is doing and adapted it to my need.

So far I am very happy with Pyro.

And no, I don't need to use profanity to describe to you how amazing I
think Pyro is. :=)