The Python Journal

Eric_Dexter at msn.com Eric_Dexter at msn.com
Thu Nov 2 02:21:22 EST 2006

I think I saw one of the articles twice.  It is good to see a python
journal again, even better with free content.  It would be good to see
more 'populist' content, even transcripts of python 411 maybe.  I would
also like to note if they could be organised as hpp (or whatever
extension the help files are) maybe spe or boa-constructor could make
it easy for users to add it to there help systems.  I thought I saw an
internet publisher somewhere that could get you the isbn (if that is
the right number) so that content could also get distributed as hard
copy.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/dex-tracker