Close program built with py2exe

Steve Ingram steve.ingram at tnei.co.uk
Sat Nov 11 15:38:07 EST 2006

Hiya,

I've got a problem with a program I've written and want to distribute. It
uses a wxPython dialog and I've built a distribution version with py2exe.
Problem is when I run the .exe under windows I can only stop the program
completely using the task manager. When I close the dialog and check the
task manager, there is still a running process. I think this is probably
the python interpreter that is still running.

Can't find any help anywhere, does anyone know how to get the dialog to
kill the process properly??

Ta very much,

Steve