Forum written in Python?

Karlo Lozovina _karlo_ at _mosor.net_
Thu Nov 2 12:02:28 EST 2006

Are there any forum or bulletin board systems written entirely in Python?
I got sick of PhpBB, mostly because I can't tweak and fiddle with the
code, since I really don't like PHP and don't know it that well.

I thought of writting my own simple forum software, but if there are
existing projects out there, I wouldn't mind contributing. So far I found
out about Pocoo, but it seems to immature right now, I was looking for
something comparable to PhpBB or IPB?

--
 _______                                        Karlo Lozovina - Mosor