str.title question after '

Antoon Pardon apardon at forel.vub.ac.be
Mon Nov 13 05:27:05 EST 2006

I have a text in ascii. I use the ' for an apostroph. The problem is
this gives problems with the title method.  I don't want letters
after a ' to be uppercased. Here are some examples:

   argument       result          expected

  't smidje       'T Smidje       't Smidje
  na'ama          Na'Ama          Na'ama
  al pi tnu'at    Al Pi Tnu'At    Al Pi Tnu'at

Is there an easy way to get what I want?

Should the current behaviour condidered a bug?
My would be inclined to answer yes, but that may be
because this behaviour would be wrong in Dutch. I'm
not so sure about english.

--
Antoon Pardon