SyntaxError: Invalid Syntax.

John Machin sjmachin at lexicon.net
Fri Nov 10 15:16:05 EST 2006

ronrsr wrote:
> the exact code that is triggering the error message is:
>
> zc = zsql.connect()

Don't give us one line; give us the whole of the imported module plus
the calling script (at least up to the place where it gets the error).
That way we can see what is really going on, and someone with mysqldb
installed could try to reproduce your problem.

> exact error message:  SyntaxError:  Invalid Syntax

Inexact! The message would have been
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

Please *DON'T* type in what you think you remember you think you saw on
the screen; *COPY/PASTE* the traceback and the error message.