PySchool - Online Python Web Framework Workshop.

RobJ bobjohnson11 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 17:36:39 EST 2006

Hi! My Name is Rob Johnson and I am a graduate student at The Richard
Stockton College of NJ. To make a long story short, I'm working on my
Masters project in the MAIT program (Masters of Arts in Instructional
Technology). I have written a proposal to put together a free on-line
Python web framework workshop. The workshop will be geared to help
people new to Python web frameworks. I am asking for the community's
assistance to help me get this project off the ground. As part of my
project, I am conducting a survey for people who are interested in
learning more about python web frameworks.  The survey is located at
http://killersurvey.com/answer_survey.php?id=479. I have also started a
blog about this experience in order to let people know what I'm doing
(http://pyschool.blogspot.com/). If you have a few minutes, please take
a couple of minutes to take the quick survey. The survey is anonymous
and the information will be used for statistics for my project. Also,
any constructive feedback or suggestions that you can give me would be
gladly appreciated.

Thanks

Rob J