why would anyone use python when java is there?

Istvan Albert istvan.albert at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 11:20:16 EST 2006

gavino wrote:

> I want to learn to program and I can't seem to pick a direction.  A

Learning how to program and learning a programming language are
completely different things.

The former far more difficult then the latter. There is nothing better
than Python to learn how to program because it is simple and lets you
focus on modeling the problem.

> experience sees only java people making money.. aggkk!!

Nonsense, learning languages is easy, going from Python to Java is easy
(but annoying of course)
Worry about learning how to program, later you can pick any language
you think migh make you rich.

i.