Python 2.5 Core Dump on Solaris 8

Anthon Anthon.van.der.Neut at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 14 07:08:57 EST 2006

Hi Melissa,

I run into similar problems after compiling python-ldap 2.2.0 for
Python 2.5 on SuSE Linux 9.3
and running a small commandline application
*** glibc detected *** double free or corruption (out): 0x40180788 ***
I realy suspect the _ldap.so file. I have not found a solution yet, but
will let you know if I do.

Did you compile python-ldap yourself for Python 2.5?
Which version of python-ldap? Which compiler?

Regards
Anthon