I'm just not cut out for web programming, I guess :)

Wed May 17 20:18:24 EDT 2006

Paul McNett wrote:

> Are you sure the python that the web server runs has the cryptogen
> module available?

Yes, this module and the cryptogen module (and the quotes.txt file) are
all in the same directory on the server.

> Have you set the execute bit on your script?

Yes, I have them both set to 755.

> What's
> the output in your web server error log?

Well, I can't seem to find any error logs. In my logs folder, there are
files called 'access.log' and 'ftp.log', but nothing that looks like an
error log.